for all Cats!
Kitty’s Purrfect Spa will visit your home, feed your Kitties, provide fresh water and clean the litter box during your time away from home.
- We are fully insured
- We document each visit to your home on a journal page that is left for you upon your return
- We email or text pictures at each visit
- Medications administered with a veterinarian’s prescription
- We are trained in pet first aid and CPR
- We are well educated in feline behavior
- We know how to identify stress and possible health concerns
- We will transport your Kitty to your Vet in an emergency or upon request
Before you leave town, we will come to your home and go over an extensive form to collect all the necessary and relevant information regarding your kitties and home. We gather your “normal” feeding routine, litter box preferences, water changing procedures and playing preferences for your Kitty. Additionally, we cover how to contact you in the event of an emergency and your preferred veterinarian. When you are gone, pictures can be texted to you during our visit with your Kitty! Upon your return home, you will find a detailed journal including each and every visit Kitty’s Purrfect Spa makes to your home.
Each visit includes about 15 minutes in your home to feed your Kitty(ies), clean their litter box(es) and provide fresh water. If your Kitty chooses to come out to visit, be petted or play, we are always happy to entertain your Kitty! Please note, we do not offer mail, newspaper, plant watering or other home maintenance services.
Inside the boundaries of:
Seco Canyon, Bouquet, and Copper Hill, plus off of Plum Canyon $30 per 15 minute visit
Copper Hill, Newhall Ranch, McBean, Valencia, Soledad Canyon to Whites Canyon $40.00 per 15 minute visit
Stevenson Ranch, Newhall, parts of Canyon Country, and Castaic $50.00 per 15 minute visit
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at time of booking.
Additional minutes or administration of medication can be purchased separately
The Fine Print
- The owner is responsible for all vet fees, plus the hourly rate of $60 will be charged for transportation and sitting with your pet at the vet.
- Kitty’s Purrfect Spa will do everything reasonable to care for your Cat, however, we are not responsible for undiagnosed medical conditions, the progression of any known medical conditions or injuries that may occur while the owner(s) is/are away.
- Kitty’s Purrfect Spa is not responsible for events that happen on your property outside our scheduled visits.
- Additional fees will be charged if the litter box contains more than one day of waste on the first visit.
- Cats only! No dogs or reptiles.
Please contact Kitty’s Purrfect Spa for more information! (Contact Us)